Endo - Videos
Prof Dr. T.S.CHANDRASEKAR
M.D., D.M., D.Sc., FRCP(Glasg)., FRCP(Edin)., FICP., FIMSA.
Chairman & Cheif Gastroenterologist, MedIndia Hospitals
MedIndia Institute of Medical Specialities (MEDINIMS)
- The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University
HONORARAY NATIONAL PRESIDENT
- Society of GastroIntestinal Endoscopy of India (2007 - 2008)
HONORARAY STATE PRESIDENT
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Tamilnadu Chapter (2011 - 2012)
- Rajah Muthiah Medical College Chidambaram.
- Arupadai Veedu Medical College, Pondicherry
- Meenakshi Medical College, Kanchepuram
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology
- Medindia Charitable Trust
- Expert Committee, Department of Curriculum Development, The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University
- Medindia Rural Voluntary Health Service
EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER
- Journal of Digestive Endoscopy, SGEI
- Medindia Research Foundation
- National Task Force, Indian Society of Gastroenterology
Highlights of Bio-Data
- Best outgoing student, Madurai Medical College with 14 Gold Medals and Merit Certificates Received MD (General Medicine) and DM (Gastroenterology) from the prestigious Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
- Awarded the FRCP (Edinburg), FRCP (Glasgow) during 2009 and was awarded the Doctor of Science (D.Sc - Honoris Causa) by The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai in 2009.
- Awarded the Fellowship of the International Medical Sciences Academy (FIMSA), Chandigarh, Nov 2009 and Fellow of Indian College of Physicians (FICP), Jaipur, Nov 2009.
- Was honoured the prestigious Dr. K.S. Sanjivi Award for 2011 instituted by Udhavum Ullangal and Ekam Foundation recognizing his services to the underprivileged.
- Adjunct Professor, The Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R.Medical University, Chennai and the Honorary Reviewer, Indian Journal of Gastroenterology. He is also the Editorial Board Member, Journal of Digestive Endoscopy and the Member - Expert Committee, Department of Curriculum Development, The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
- Created 14 Teaching CD-ROMs in G.I. Endoscopy from more than 10,000 cases of personal collections of video recording of GastroIntestinal Endoscopy Procedures and “Handbook on Endoscopy” and has trained more than 250 doctors from allover the world in this field.
- Awarded the Olympus J. Mitra Endoscopy award by Indian Society of Gastroenterology, for his outstanding contribution in the field of GastroIntestinal Endoscopy and SISCO-PENTAX Oration Award during 2009 and the 1st Prize in Endoscopic Video Competition during the ISG National Conference at Kolkata during 2009.
- Has delivered 10 prestigious orations and winner of several Medical Quiz competitions at National level.
- Was the Special Invited Faculty as a representative of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI) for the World Council of Gastroenterology, London, during November 2009 and for other CME Programs and Live Workshops at National and International Levels.
- Organising Chairman of the 11th Annual Conference of the Society of Gastrointes-tinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI) and the International Live Workshop - Digestive Endoscopy Week – July, 2010.
- Dr. T.S. Chandrasekar has organized 5 International conferences, 10 National Conferences, 20 Regional Conferences and 12 Endoscopy Crash courses.
- Has conducted 28 Public Health Awareness Exhibitions and 56 Free Medical Camps & Launched First time in India a Toll Free Digestive Disease Help Line 12789 in TamilNadu to benefit the public and has organised and convened more than 150 Weekly Scientific Meetings for City Gastroenterologists at Chennai.
- Has organized 24 Free Medical and Hepatitis screening camps exclusively for differently abled children
- President, Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Tamilnadu Chapter and Past National President, Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (2007 - 2008).
- Chairman & Chief Gastroenterologist, MedIndia Hospitals, Chennai. Trustee, MedIndia Charitable Trust and Chief Organiser, MedIndia Rural Voluntary Health Services and Founder, MedIndia Research Foundation.
- Teaching Faculty, Madras Medical College (1986-89); organized & Incharge, Dept. of Medical Gastroenterology, Coimbatore Medical College (1989-1997) and conducted Several Medical Quiz Programs in India.